Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sunny Steps Forward on a Grey Day + End of Vacation?

Tuesday - November 27, 2012

After my morning admin meeting with HR, my substitute status should be activated late this afternoon.  Then I'll be one step closer to getting back to work, a welcome / cheery return to my normal pre-cancer routine.  Just to get up and out in the world!  To work with elementary schoolers!  Sounds great to me!  But, yes, I plan to modulate my efforts and not to overdo ....

No phone call yet from VCU to discuss the Hopkins meeting.  I also need to schedule my next CT scan.  I'll give it the end of the week and then I'll chase down that appointment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hooray! Just finished the last step in registering as a sub in my former school district. "Welcome back from vacation" read the banner on SubFinder. Ha! Best (automated) comment in memory! Point of fact: If this was a vacation, I would like a refund please!

No comments: