Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Ears Are Burning

Tuesday - November 13, 2012

Lucky Tuesday the Thirteenth, perhaps?  Well, my medical files are being reviewed today by a panel of physicians at Johns Hopkins and I am feeling lucky.  At this point, all I can do is project positive energy, remain hopeful, and wait.  To keep well occupied, I am almost frenetic with multiple strings of activity - baking, cooking, scanning, making cards for the kids, and trying to get my rain-averse short-haired hounds out of the house on a blustery day.  My VCU oncologist has just confirmed that I can postpone my next hospitalization from the 19th to the 24th thus allowing me some downtime and relaxation at home with Jonathan and Joe next week.  With Megan enjoying family time with the Alzamoras, now, THAT'S a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cannot wait to hear the results of the Johns Hopkins meeting!!!