Monday, October 15, 2012

Stamina is a Fabulous Thing

Monday - October 15, 2012

Pep in one's step is a gift when you have cancer.  As I have said many MANY times in the last few months, I am feeling truly fortunate to have weathered my "nasty" and intense chemo protocol so well and to have seen my stamina improve with time.  Rather than fading with the cumulative effects of repeated chemotherapy, I have grown stronger.  Now, one week after my mega-dose of methotrexate, I am almost feeling back to my former self, strong enough to overcome my lingering cancer-weak worries about venturing out on my own for a walk and then needing to call for reinforcements if my pulse goes ballistic or if my legs give out.  No concerns these days!  The hounds and I made it down to the York River to start our day!

No comments: