Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Up All Night!

Tuesday - June 19, 2012

When I awoke, I was so happy to monitor my pulse and discover that it continues to be less elevated!  I can't say that it's low but it is now far below its 135 bpm peak and perhaps approaching 100 bpm.  Progress?  Trending in the right direction?  I'll take it!  My tachy phase seems to be over - hurrah!

The less optimal news was that I had this epiphany at 3 a.m. Being on steroids has gotten me up and going (?) in the wee hours once more.  Time for some quiet NYT crosswords work as I wait for the house to stir.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A weird, odd, feeling-like-I'm-underwater day....  I almost ran the week of May 21st NYTs (Friday has some blank cells), spoke to my Beijing-bound Megan a few times, thought about Jonathan's much-anticipated NY Mets outing tonight, did much organizing / purging under the encouragement and with the help of Carolyn while basically leaned against the walls and floors for physical support.  Finally took a 2 hour nap before this afternoon's last of-the-week steroids dose.  I'm not sure I am feeling more refreshed, am certainly NOT more functional, but I am enormously relieved to KNOW that my body has had some rest!

No comments: