Saturday, June 9, 2012

Down to the last Drop ...

Saturday - June 9, 2012

Enjoyed a long, full sleep last night and a nap this morning while the doxorubicin continues its SSLLOOWW infusion.  I feel like I could sleep again sometime soon so the chemo must be doing its work!  Rachel popped in this morning (2.5 hours from Winchester!) arriving at 6:30.  Apparently, she watched me snooze for a while before going to hospitality house and managing to completely surprise Carolyn!  The three of us visited for a while before my nap and a Carolyn and Rachel outing to Carytown. But first, the girls posted more secret messages across the way  :)

A busy afternoon at the VCU helipad has us worried for these critical patients.  More perspective as we wait and give thanks for our own medical treatment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOME!!!  As we came through the gate, Carolyn and I saw the first wee fawn of the season!  So very small and spotted.  What a great omen to begin my sojourn at the house  :)

No comments: