Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dalton Postponed

Wednesday - December 5, 2012

An auto-call late last night first alerted me to a change in today's scheduled Dalton appointment.  Of course, given that it was an auto-call, I awoke early to prep for a trip to Richmond just.in.case.  In calling in and talking to a live scheduler, it turns out that I have indeed been pushed back two days in order to meet with my oncologist and to - finally - get the scoop on the conversation with Hopkins and next steps (I really would like that next CT on the calendar).  So an additional two days to turn the corner on my liver enzymes.  More healing and restorative water to reverse this troubling (to me) trend.

I'm back to feeling somewhat worn out - very sleepy.  I've managed to bake for the children but am pretty well knackered.  The Italian Greyhounds are dealing with the stress of a drizzly overcast day by zonking out in front of the fire and I feel that I am going to have to take a cue, listen to my body, and join them.  A very cozy sleepy day ....

No comments: