Friday, March 29, 2013

Today in the Burg, Tomorrow in Colorado

Copper Mountain (2006):  No skiing planned this trip  :(
Friday - March 29, 2013

Today was a comforting re-acquaintance with happy memories of solid carefree pre-illness days in Williamsburg:  catching up with a friend / parent from my first grade classroom, visiting the School of Ed to submit my ESL log, and running into a both a former professor (at W&M) and a colleague from my masters program (at the elementary school where I tutor).  All in all, a cheery reminder of past experiences and perhaps a promise that my growing sense of normalcy may not be a fluke.  Tomorrow I head off to Colorado for a few nights of Alzamora TLC, sisterly sharing, and - I hope! - some highly competitive games of Settlers of Catan!  Priorities ....  Hmmm ... should I bring the Catan expansion pack?

No comments: